Brewery News, October Events & Random Ramblings
Happy October, Ladies and Ghouls!!
We’ve been all smiles around here because, as everybody knows, October’s the best month for beer (and costumes and candy). On that note, we want thank all of you for making the Oktober-Fiesta event uh-mazing. We were able to raise a ton for the Upland Community Partnership for Youth Development, which is another thing that puts smiles on our faces!
Without further ado, here’s what’s brewing at the brewery (besides beer and, possibly, eye of newt) in October:
- Our magnificent seasonal Oktober-Fiesta beer is still brewing, but only until the end of this month. Get it while you can at several awesome retailers around town and on tap in our tap room.
- All month long we are offering a Pink Beer in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. With each pint of our Pink Beer (Pomegranate Wit) sold, we will donate $1 towards breast cancer.
- Speaking of retailers, three new ones have joined the club—Logan’s Roadhouse in Fontana, 210 Tavern in Rancho Cucamonga and Rossa’s Cucina in Ontario. Check them out!
- The Cornhole tourney is still going strong on Mondays all month, so sign up and come get bean-baggy with us!
- We love dogs. Always. Forever. Which is why we’d love for you to come support Mutts N Stuff at the tap room on Oct. 6. They’ll even be a doggy kissing booth. Mwah!
- Halloween is almost here! We’ll have candy for the kids and awesome beer for you from 12-6pm! (Happy hour pricing as long as you’re wearing a costume, of course.)
- Last, but certainly not least, we simply must announce that our very own Karen will celebrate her birthday Nov. 6! (We realize this is the October blog post, but we need plenty of time to shop for presents.)
There’s actually a whole lot of other stuff going on in October—like live music, bingo, great food, etc.—so check out our calendar for the complete rundown. Be sure to keep things spooky!
Your Friends at Last Name Brewing