By adminPosted in - Uncategorized on January 19th, 20150 Comments
Are you heading to Brews & Bros on Saturday, January 24 to help us celebrate our 12th Anniversary and raise money for Claremont Educational Foundation? Then take a look at this list and make sure you are thoroughly Beer Fest Ready!
1. Buy your tickets ahead of time. Not only do General and VIP Admissions increase in price by $5 at the door, but VIP will likely already be sold out, and you can spend more time drinking and less time waiting if you already have your ticket in hand! Tickets are available in the brewery tap room and online at http://brewsandbros15.bpt.me until midnight on Friday, January 23.
2. Get a Designated Driver or download Uber on your smartphone and use the promo code "DBBREW" for a free ride up to $20 (first time Uber users only). Because who wants to risk an awful end to an awesome day?
3. Prepare for sunshine! Be sure to bring yourself some sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, parasol, a swimsuit, or whatever else it is you use to keep your skin from roasting in the SoCal sun. It is forecast to be sunny with a high of 77 degrees!
4. Bring cash. Each beer, wine, and cider station will have "Brew Crew" volunteers collecting tips to donate to their favorite charity. So get ready to give it up for your favorite beertenders and pat yourself on the back for doing something good!
5. Leave the dog at home. As much as we love your furry, four legged, and heart-warmingly adorable friends, they'll have to sit this one out. We're sure that you pick up your dog's poop, but that other guy? He might not. And the possibility of all those little land mines in the midst of crowds of happy-go-lucky beer drinkers is just too much to risk. If you do want to enjoy a beer while you hang out with your pup, feel free to grab the leash and take them to the brewery tasting room. There will be some special anniversary beer releases on tap and food from Mangia Benny available at 5pm!
Now, maybe all of this was completely redundant to you. Maybe you're one of those lucky few who goes to beer festivals every weekend. But in case you're not, we hope this helps. Have any other questions? Feel free to give us a call at (909) 579-0032 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for helping us say Cheers to 12 Years!
anniversarybeer festivalcraft beerFundraiserLive Music